Bitdefender Vs Malwarebytes | The Ultimate Battle 
Malwarebytes Premium and Bitdefender Internet Security are similar in price. The key difference is that Malwarebytes Premium only covers one device. Bitdefender Internet Security covers up to three devices for the same price. Bitdefender Premium Security supports up to 10. Will Bitdefender beat Malwarebytes in comparison? Bitdefender is one of the top premium quality antivirus software for various smartphone devices and notebooks. It provides security to devices and keeps the device protected against malicious apps and e-threats. To work in the device it needs a proper internet connection.
Functions of Bitdefender antivirus:
The main functions of Bitdefender antivirus can be bifurcated into three categories, namely, protection, performance and privacy. These are as follows:
- Bitdefender provides complete data protection against various e-threats such as viruses, rootkits, spyware and many more.
- The software gives an instant response to any kind of foreigner within the device to prevent malfunctioning and threat.
- It is a multi-layer protection mechanism thereby protects all the important files in the device from being encrypted by ransomware.
- It blocks all the sites that are not trustworthy and secure, that is when it detects the threat that personal information such as passwords is being stolen.
- It acts as an anti-phishing and an anti-fraud mechanics, hence gives alert notice to the users from visiting the scam centring websites.
- The autopilot design of the software helps in determining the need and suggests the time for action by the software on the device automatically.
- The Bitdefender software adapts itself according to the hardware to give better performance with improvement in speed.
- This software also helps in saving the battery life of the device since it tweaks the system settings of the device temporarily such as Bluetooth, display etc.
- It safeguards data and privacy.
- It safeguards the device from contaminated links and treats being shared via various social networks.
- Bitdefender acts as a password manager as well by giving the option of auto filing up of the online forms and gives timely recommendations of a secure password.
- The software keeps a check on other obsolete software and missing factors in windows or device and indicates the best fixation against unsafe data.
Features of Bitdefender antivirus
- It is easy to install and is compatible with almost every device above android 2.0, Windows 7 and above, Mac and iOS.
- The software is installed with a program that enables automatic updating of itself.
- Bitdefender is fast and free to use.
- It gives protection against various critical threats.
- It runs at maximum speed without interrupting and slowing down the speed of the device.
- It gives the option of
- Quick Scan
- System scan
- Manage scans
- Rescue modes
To install Bitdefender on the device, one should comply with the following requirements.
- 5 GB free space should be available on the hard drive.
- Availability of Dual 1.6 GHz processor.
- 1 GB RAM memory.
- Google Chrome 34 and higher version
- Microsoft 40 or higher version
If these requirements are not met, then the messages will pop-up and indicating improvements in the lagging areas. Apart Bitdefender provides fast and accurate customer care services and solutions to the questions of the customers and provides assistance wheresoever’s needed.